- Theory or hypothesis (Y/N) - Researcher
- Location for investigation (Y/N)
Provincia di Trento, TN, Italia.
- Location (2nd)
Provincia di Bolzano, BZ, Italia.
- Financial support (Y/N) - Researcher
- Does your research have ethical approval? (Y/N)
- Job title
- Work Address
Ca' Foscari University of Venice
- Work email
- Register as
- Experience in research (Y/N) - Researcher
- Experience in research?
During my PhD I have been conducting studies which focus on the intersection of numerical cognition and education, according to the mind, brain and education science approach.
– Tovazzi, A. & Caprara, B. (2019). Montessori approach, math education and gender differences: how can teachers manage pupils’ math anxiety? Formazione e insegnamento, 17(1), 193-199.
– Tovazzi, A., Basso, D. & Saracini, C. (2019). Learning tools against developmental dyscalculia in primary school: a case study. INTED2019 Proceedings, 6755-6762.
- Research topic (Y/N) - Researcher
- Research topic?
Math anxiety in early childhood.